Skip to main content

Kale Part 2

My sister told me about this kale salad at Chik Fil A. It's been a very long time since I've eaten there but the recipe looks pretty simple and I have all the ingredients. I'll try it soon.

https://mommyshomecooking.com/copycat-chick-fil-a-superfood-salad/

You’ll love how easily you can make this Copycat Chick fil A Superfood Salad at home! Only a few ingredients, a couple of minutes and you can have a huge bowl all to yourself. https://mommyshomecooking.com

1. Copycat Chick fil A Superfood Salad
Prep Time
5 mins
Total Time
5 mins
Servings4
AuthorOriana Romero
Ingredients
  • 4 cups kale, loosely chopped or torn
  • Maple vinaigrette to your taste
  • 1 bunch broccolini, chopped
  • 1/2 cup dried cherries
  • Roasted nuts to your taste (I used walnuts)
Instructions
  1. Combine the kale, broccolini, dried cherries, and nuts in a large bowl.
  2. Add vinaigrette to the salad, and toss well. Note: I like tossing with the vinaigrette about 15 minutes before I serve it because the kale will soften in the vinagrette.
  3. Serve.

2. Maple Vinaigrette
Prep Time
3 mins
Total Time
3 mins
 
This Maple Vinaigrette tastes amazing!! It’s Sweet, tangy, and perfect to go on top of any salad! Plus, It comes together in a flash!
Course: Salad
Servings4 servings
AuthorOriana Romero
Ingredients
  • 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
  • 1/4 cup pure maple syrup(preferably Grade B)
  • 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
  • 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
  • 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
  • 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt ,or to taste
  • 1/4 teaspoon black pepper ,or to taste
Instructions
  1. Whisk together olive oil, maple syrup, cider vinegar, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Season dressing with salt and pepper; whisk until the dressing is well blended.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetarian Meals

Before my trip, I had a fun pot luck with my girls I made Jackfruit BBQ pulled "pork" Homemade Coleslaw dressing After returning... went straight to my sister's for Thanksgiving... Turkey, ham, pumpkin pie, etc etc. First cooked meal at home: vegetarian jap chae with Zoodles and Carrot Noodles with my new spiralizer. Augh, I don't know why my pictures don't show up on some posts... but I am too lazy to fix it AGAIN. :\

Roasted Cauliflower

An all time favorite.  My father in law is a quiet man, but we know when he enjoys something.  One day, I just chopped up a cauliflower, tossed it in olive oil, paprika, salt, and pepper... then threw it in the oven at 450F for 30-40 min until nice and browned to your liking.  The next day, he brought home 2 cauliflower heads.

In-n-Out Protein Style Burger!

I am so happy with this lunch! I wanted something fresher with some greens. We have lots of veggie patties in the freezer too haha.  Then, I remembered we had an extra In-n-Out sauce packet. Lettuce, tomato, grilled onions, swiss cheese (no American in the house)... but I forgot about the mustard -_- Anyway, I am so happy with this. It was so good.